Friday, October 12, 2012

Underblog is Here!

I feel like Cinderella. Toiling away in obscurity at my computer, a few fairy godmothers have come and whisked me away to the blogger’s ball.


The fairy godmothers are the women behind Project Underblog, “a submission-based, collaborative writing project honoring the smaller voices in the blogging community”. It’s a cool idea, right? Cooler still is that my writing is featured on their site today!

Enough said. I’m trying to make this brief. I’m hoping that you will hop on over to the Underblog site and get some serious reading underway (the one and only time I will attempt to shoe you off of my site). Click here to have a look.



5 comments:

  1. Very cool post on a very cool site. Maybe I will submit something there, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YOU ABSOLUTELY SHOULD SUBMIT SOMETHING! (did you get from the caps that I am yelling at you??)

      Delete
  2. Hi,
    Just nominated your blog for the Liebster Award. Here's the link from my site: http://heymommychocolatemilk.blogspot.com/2012/10/liebster-award.html

    Enjoy!
    Julie @ Hey Mommy, Chocolate Milk

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so awesome! I'm on my way to read!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...